Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ongo troubshoo

Hey.
Everything sounds cool, better every time I check it out and touch it's bits.
Except I found a broken solder joint in my guitar that was sucking tone or losing signal entirely. Fixed that.
Gotsum popin' cracks once in a while; going to see what resistors still in 'er are still carbon composition and replace them with scavenged resisterrrrrrrrrrrrr
I think there was a problem with my main cable, as well, that I fixed.  oooooor

more than that, I have nothing for you.  It has been incredibly busy in the hyperbolic chamber.
My XLR cable might be noisy due to cheap.
11R XLR MIC in might have cold joint.  Expression.  

Mouser finally sent components I placed order months ago, expression.  some capacitors for the power pcb.  probably replace.



blog easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment